Friday, May 25, 2012

My Reflection

When  I started this class three months  I was a average reader.  I thought that the class was going to be boring, but to my surprise it was not. . Over the last 3 months I have learned how to analazye  and comprehend what I read  better,by using the tools that I learned in this class. I have become more a  critical reader now, looking  for what the author or writer wants me to know about a  article or literature. Having  the book  tens  steps to improving college reading skills  has help me alot and I can always refer  back to  it and practice. I like using talking to text  method on  information Im not familiar with. My attitude has change and thought  about reading, now having a better format to guide me. I will  use it to help my teenager to better  her reading skills and comprehension.

No comments:

Post a Comment